Skip to main content

Affiliate Marketing Mentor | How To Make Icome Online

 Affiliate marketing is a popular online business model where affiliates are paid to recommend products online. Not everyone is ahead in affiliate marketing and the dropout rate is very high. But that doesn't have to be the case, and if one is willing to engage in the work, continue, and dedicate oneself to the process, one can learn affiliate marketing.

Affiliate marketing is difficult, especially in the beginning. Most new affiliates leave long before they have 1000 subscribers. If you know this is the case, you have been warned about this issue. Forewarned is forearmed.

Affiliates who cut their income from affiliate marketing see this big picture. They have learned to suspend the need for immediate satisfaction and maintain long-term consistency before reviewing the business model.

For many people, working hard for months before seeing any results is too much. But if you can see the long-term benefits of building an affiliate business, it will keep you going.
For example, affiliate marketing can give you passive income. If you use the right model you can scale the affiliate business, if you put hard work first then income can grow faster.

In a traditional job, this is not possible. This is because, in a traditional job, you trade your time for money. With affiliate marketing, you will learn how to use systems and products to generate revenue without having to trade your time. After all, this system can work for you even after you stop working!

Affiliate marketing is a performance-oriented business model. This means that there is no income limit like traditional employment. It also means that there is a lot of work to be done initially to learn how to build online sales. But once you take that time, that knowledge can set you free, maybe forever!

Affiliates who see this big picture and have enough reasons to do the necessary work are successful in affiliate marketing. Many people who enter affiliate marketing are completely fed up with their jobs, working for a meaningless career or for an ungrateful boss. This is often the reason why one should be motivated enough to get involved in the desired work and enthusiasm.

If you do not have such a strong "why" then you will probably join 95% of the dropping partners!

An affiliate marketing sponsor is a definite asset when it comes to affiliate marketing. I have struggled for years trying to make money from affiliate programs. After joining the mentoring program in 2014, things started to change for me. It wasn't a sudden change in income overnight, but it certainly changed my mindset, which made a big difference.

Instead of just thinking about what I wanted to do, I turned my attention to creating value in helping others. Instead of selling low-priced products on Amazon, I can sell high-priced products with recurring commissions which brought a lot of sales.

By following others who were ahead of me in my partnership journey, I was able to better understand what I needed to do to be successful. Most of my struggles with affiliate marketing have been in my mind. I lived in my small comfort zone, doing only what was comfortable for me. I stuck to what I knew and expected a different outcome.

Talking to coaches and mentors, I was able to see and understand what I needed to do to get the desired result. I reduced my dreams to fit in my comfort zone! I hope this is a common problem.

But unless you change your mind about the cause and effect of your actions, you will continue to achieve the same results in life and keep the weather or any other arbitrary situation out of your control!

If you do not have the business experience, learning new skills or building an affiliate business can be a daunting task. Your mindset will always be the roof of results in your life, not just in your affiliate business. By following a coach or mentor, you can see what kind of mindset you need to achieve the desired results in terms of online revenue.

Mentors can show you how limited your business is because your thinking is limited and how to change it. They can point you to the resources that have helped them. You just have to be more discriminating with the help you render toward other people.

Ever since I found a community of like-minded businesses online in 2014, my internet business has grown exponentially. It gave me the freedom to choose my job according to its meaning and purpose, not because I needed money, as I often did before.

If you're looking at affiliate marketing as a way to change your career or find a more meaningful job, I highly recommend it. But get help and get a mentor you can contact. Don't go alone, it's too hard!

Ahsan Siddiqui is a researcher and online entrepreneur who needs to create an online resource to help new Affiliate Programs: https://onlineearningworldwide5.blogspot.com

Comments